Sunday, February 21, 2010

JANUARY...where did you go??

January...FOG, INVERSION, SMOG, COLD!
Kitchen fun with the Grandkids...
Leak in ceiling & repairs!






4 comments:

  1. Oh, isn't January your favorite month lol. I love the cute little restaurant the grandkids made. Things like like make the dreadful month of January bearable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that cute little kids area in your home, it is so cute. Boo...on the ceiling leak...that is not fun AT ALL. Good Luck and thank goodness Spring is just around the corner...I HOPE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda!! Why in the world didn't I know about this BLOG??? The blog I have for you hasn't had a post since 2008! I just assumed you weren't blogging! Wow! I have lots of posts to catch up on! Great job, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barb, I'm not sure why you didn't know about my blog! It's kind of my "journal". Blogging is still new to me and I've got alot to learn, but I enjoy it. You need to put a new post on your blog once in awhile!!!

    ReplyDelete