Saturday, February 6, 2010

Christmas "Miracle"!
























About one month before Christmas, Darren spotted this coat at The Gap and said he wanted it for Christmas. They didn't have his size so I told him I would keep looking for it in other stores and online. I found it in his size a few weeks later online but decided to wait for a few days before ordering it because I had a 40% off coupon that wasn't usable yet. Well, of course it was sold out online and in all the Gap stores in Utah by then. A few days before Christmas I was at the Fashion Place Mall and decided to just take a peek in Gap to see if I could find the "Wool Zip-front black jacket". It was no where to be found in the coat section, but as I turned the corner to leave the store, there was a black coat in the middle of a rack of shirts, and...it was THE coat in his size and it was even on sale!






1 comment: