Monday, March 8, 2010

FEBRUARY FUN

HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY TO SHANNON - FEB. 7TH
Just a quote I like...
Tubing at Soldier Hollow - Feb. 27th & ice castles at Zermatt Resort...then lunch at the "Train" in Heber. Fun times!!










3 comments:

  1. Tubing looks so much fun! You are pretty brave! I love the picture of Shannon and the kids. Was taken recently? The flowers are too pretty for February. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, the photo of Shan & the kids was taken on Mother's Day last year at the Joseph Smith building. Their flowers are always gorgeous. I didn't have a photo of her on birthday so I used this one because tulips are her favorite flowers.
    Tubing was super fun. The hill was a little slow the day we were there because it was a warm day and the snow was slushy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pics! I want to go tubing again! Tulips are my favorite flower too!

    ReplyDelete