I'm so LUCKY and grateful to have such fun people in my life!










Ashley in her "green"
Two little leprechauns at my door!!
Jacob and his new wheels!
Ashley's solo dance routine...

Jensyn after her lyrical dance...
Two cute dancers!

Ashley the sailor girl!

Jensyn practicing her heel stretch
I've been to TONS of basketball games in my life, but never a NCAA Tournament. Very fun!
Darren holding his "golden ticket"!!
"May your blessings outnumber the shamrocks that grow, and may trouble avoid you wherever you go." - Irish Blessing















I have to say I do have the cutest little kiddos:) They make me smile!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun month. It sounds like you did a lot of the same things we did. Darling kids!
ReplyDeleteI would love to see how your granddaughter colored the bunny! You can email it or post on your blog or whatever you would like.
ReplyDelete