We would Love to have you guys come out and visit us, that would be lots of fun! San Antonio is a fun place, there's lots to do. I'm glad to hear that Darren's asthma went away when he was 2. We are sure hoping hers was a one time thing! Thanks for always leaving us comments! :)
You probably already figured out how to center the text, but in case not, I just highlight my whole post and do "ctrl A" and then click center and it centers all the text. Hope that helps.
We would Love to have you guys come out and visit us, that would be lots of fun! San Antonio is a fun place, there's lots to do. I'm glad to hear that Darren's asthma went away when he was 2. We are sure hoping hers was a one time thing! Thanks for always leaving us comments! :)
ReplyDeleteYou probably already figured out how to center the text, but in case not, I just highlight my whole post and do "ctrl A" and then click center and it centers all the text. Hope that helps.
ReplyDelete