Jensyn had 3 separate birthday celebrations. She shared a cake and ice cream party with her baby brother Austin on his first birthday, we took her to The Pizza Factory right on her birthday (May 2nd), and she had a "spa" party with a few friends on Saturday. Happy 9th birthday to this special girl...love you, Jensyn!Tuesday, May 3, 2011
NINE...
Nine years ago I became a Grandma for the first time! I adore this girl...after having 3 sons, it was delightful to have a girl join the family! I've always called her "girl", I guess I just love the sound of it. I'm so proud of her-she does well in school and is taking piano lessons. As the first great-grandchild, the piano was handed down to her by her Great Grandpa and Grandma Muir.
Jensyn had 3 separate birthday celebrations. She shared a cake and ice cream party with her baby brother Austin on his first birthday, we took her to The Pizza Factory right on her birthday (May 2nd), and she had a "spa" party with a few friends on Saturday. Happy 9th birthday to this special girl...love you, Jensyn!
Jensyn had 3 separate birthday celebrations. She shared a cake and ice cream party with her baby brother Austin on his first birthday, we took her to The Pizza Factory right on her birthday (May 2nd), and she had a "spa" party with a few friends on Saturday. Happy 9th birthday to this special girl...love you, Jensyn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















I can't believe Jensyn is 9. That means Ben is 9 in a few months. Shannon and I were pregnant together. Her first my last. We got to share lots of prego stories while she helped me clean:). Cute family!
ReplyDeleteShe really is a sweet girl....happy birthday to Jensyn!
ReplyDelete