No April Fools joke here...for the first time since the 2005-06 season, the Jazz didn't make the playoffs. They played their last game April 13th at home with a win against Denver. I'm hopeful after all the changes we had this year that next season will be better! Go Oklahoma City Thunder! That's who I'll be cheering for to win the NBA championship...

It's going to be interesting to see who's sitting on the bench next season...

Glad Hayward ended the season with a great game-hope there are more to come!

Going to miss watching the Jazz play and hope the team will get better and make it to the playoffs next season!

Jacob, wishing the snow would melt so he can lay on the lounge chair and soak up some sun!

Sage trying to catch a snowflake!

I sure hope these April "showers" bring May flowers very soon! On April 6th we got 6 inches of snow, by the 9th we had 15 inches, and on the 10th we measured 18 1/2 inches at our house. It was spring break for Davis County Schools April 4-8 and the weather was anything but spring-like! At least we had some pretty sunsets...


I get way too many catalogs/magazines. This is the stack on my nightstand...no kidding!
No comments:
Post a Comment