September 26th Ashley celebrated her 6th birthday-we had cake & ice cream and opened presents and a few days later she had her "friend party". They went to see the movie Alpha & Omega. Six of my favorite things about Ashley are: Her bear hugs, the sweet way she treats her baby brother, her enthusiasm for life, she loves to cuddle, the funny stories she tells, and I love her "spunk"! 
All smiles on her birthday!

Her new friend "Lily"

She could hardly wait to open her gifts...

The family (all dressed in yellow because of Shan's grandma's 90th birthday party).

The only thing Ashley asked for...a Ladybug Zoobie-thankfully I was able to find one!

Besides sharing our anniversary, Ashley shares her birthday with her Uncle Jeremy...
Love this girl so much!! Thank you for always brightening my day when I see pictures of my kids!! Wish so bad I had a blog...Our kids are so blessed to have grandparents like you!!
ReplyDeleteCute birthday girl! Bree's birthday is today, and I got her a Zoobie too! (only he's a bear).
ReplyDelete