Friday, July 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Dale & Linda






Dale & I spent the entire weekend of the 24th celebrating our birthdays! Thursday we had family come watch the Handcart Days fireworks with us (Bountiful City must spend half their budget on the fireworks every year-they were fantastic as usual). We had homemade chocolate ice cream and our favorite birthday cake-Cherry Chocolate Bundt Cake. Friday, we went to Park City and stayed at the Marriott Mountainside. We went to dinner at the Snake Creek Grill in Heber. Their black bottom banana cream pie is one of the best desserts ever! Saturday we rode the Alpine Coaster (what an adventure-I didn't brake once!) On the way home we stopped at the Outlet Stores...I can't pass by without at least stopping to see what good deals I can find! That night we headed to Spring Mobile Ballpark (formerly Franklin Covey Field, formerly Derks Field) to watch the Bees (formerly the Buzz, formerly the Stingers, formerly the Bees) game. They lost to the Portland Beavers, but it was a beautiful night at the ballpark and the peanuts were delicious!
I'm grateful to have such a great guy to share my birthday with...

No comments:

Post a Comment